Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Huddled Masses amass on the Capital!




As I sit here and watch MSNBC, Keith Olberman, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, et al. I am amazed at the sight.

It is unbelievable! The huddled masses that have come to the country's capital to cheer our new President on as he begins his new message of CHANGE. Yes we can!

I wish everyone a great day. The faces of the populace of our citizens are exemplary of the mood of this land. Shall I even say the mood of world. This is the new world.

With the words of Rachel Maddow, "If you are a civics dork, this is bigger than Christmas!!"

Have a great day in whatever way you will celebrate just how our founding forefather's had in mind as they created this country.




This, the 242th entry in bloggoland! Thanks for reading and coming back. I always enjoy the comments, emails and the banter!!


(c)Copyright 2009 Doug Boggs

No comments: