Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life's ebb and flow...treading water...

I must apologize to all of my readers for the delay in submitting. My mind has been awash with amazement at the state of our world. I know that we can turn things around, but it must take knowledge and enlightenment in order to do so.

I would suggest some summer end reading to you now and will follow with a video that I hope you all see. I am reading, for the second time around, Eckhart Tolle's book "A New Earth". He is also the author of "The Power of Now" which I read numerous times years ago. These books discuss the necessary personal work that must be done for our world to find some solace and repair for all of our global misgivings. We must act personally, and not sit back and think that God or everyone else is going to do the work. We have been given a life with the gift of thought and choice, and it is up to us to use this gift and act accordingly!

I was given and cannot put down Vincent Bugliosi's new book "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder". For those that are unfamiliar with Bugliosi, he is the greatest prosecuting attorney of our time and is responsible for high end cases such as Charles Manson, as well as, the author of Helter Skelter. This book discusses the open and shut legal issues regarding the charging Bush for murder. This is a must read for all people as they need to understand the legalities and results of our decisions. As well as, the repercussions of our inactions and others actions.

I have also been reading Ron Suskind's new book, "The Way of the World". He is also author of "The One Percent Doctrine". This Pulitzer Prized author sets a tone of how the world works and what we can do to change things.

I urge all to watch the following video before making your decisions for your future.

No comments: