Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Best Vacation spots, Paris...Politics?

Well, I think we have now seen it all. I think I said that last week too...

When Kennedy was running for President and became the first Presidential candidate on television it was clear then that this forum would be a new a powerful medium to get politics to the broad populace. Plus, it helped that he looked good, spoke good, had good ideas, was successful, and had a great looking wife and kids...

Well, now 45 years later, we have a new horizon. Is what it took then good enough for the White House. Obama, looks good, speaks good, has some good ideas, is successful, has a good looking wife and kids, I'd say yes...McCain doesn't really look good anymore, doesn't speak well, doesn't really have good ideas, has a good looking wife...is this enough for the White House?

Now, we reach a new playing field through technology, the elite family money, and celebrity politics as we will see in this video...

It's a brave new world out there folks! You gotta love it!






Never did I think that I might see this woman say something, even if she didn't think it or write it, that would have some substance to it. Perhaps her writers should move to the McCant camp to help them out a bit.

No comments: