Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Saturday, July 5, 2008

busy, but with thought...

I have been so busy lately that I have neglected my readers, and I apologize for this!

I have been thinking though as to the "brilliant" means in which our current administration has been working to help stave off the future actions of radical Muslim terrorists throughout the world, that do not like our freedoms and capitalistic way of life.

I have wondered if President Bush actually knows what the hell is really going on in the world and have come to realize this man is brilliant! I now understand his process and can possibly come to a place to which I can see why...

If the global radical terrorist community has issues with all of the freedoms that we have here in the United States and Europe, I think that Bush has taken great efforts and huge steps in removing so many of those freedoms. In doing so he has begun to help bring our differing societies to a more closely related way of life!

Also, by ruining our global economy through ignorance and greed he has helped bring our differing societies more close economically. By refusing for so many years to do anything to help the "little man" he has greatly created the chasm that exists today thus helping bring our global economy to ruins and bringing us back closer to the stone age to which the radicals seem to want to reside within.

Amazing....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are correct! I feel so relieved now that I can 'see'. Gee, do you think that bush will get written up in history books as possessing an expertness in foreign affairs? Oh yeah forgot, he doesn't have anything budgeted for school books.

HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE WRITING AGAIN!