Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting things done...

I recently had an Office Organizer/Life Coach come to arrange my life and all of the endless paperwork, etc. we have in our lives. This is something I have difficulty keeping a handle on. I must take the time to thank my lovely wife, Michelle for this!!

She was able to show me tricks that can help reduce the time necessary to keep it all in tact. You can visit her for more information at her website http://www.adhd-coaching.com.

Lindsay is a wonderful director to putting your things in order. She works with you to find the nuances of your own personal power to use ideas that will work for you.

Through her help I am able to get more done in less time with more efficiency. I do still have too much clutter on my desk, but I am getting a lot better. Soon, Lindsay, soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are getting a lot better and I am so proud of you! However, you do know that you can count on me to get on your case should you start to falter! After all that is one duty of a good wife; keeping her man on top of it!
love you,
Michelle