Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Friday, September 5, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

I'm sorry, did John McCain say something? I couldn't stay awake on that one! I knew he wasn't a good public speaker, but damn!

I think we are going to see that the Repugnicants are going to be scrambling. Bush and his team that covertly created the chaos in Georgia in order to make McCant look better as a war president in the eyes of the public, are getting found out. They have pissed on Georgia, Putin, Japan, China, Koreas, and more to come as they try to make sure a Repugnicant gets back into office. There is not a chance in hell that Bush wants to find himself on the back side of prosecution as Obama and Biden have stated that they are going to press for criminal charges.

Remember the hanging chads, and miscount votes. It will make all of that look like child's play. Accountability my ass!!!

No comments: