Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fey takes on Palin...AMAZING

For those that have missed this AMAZING skit on SNL!!!



Like I say...truth is better than...oh, wait...With Tina Fey and Amy Poehler playing Palin and Clinton helped create the highest rated Saturday Night Live Premiere since 2002. Although, McCain has since come out and blasted the skit as "sexist" and "disrespectful"...boo hoo!

Tina Fey was noted recently as saying, "I want to be done playing this lady on November 5, so if anyone could help me be done playing her on November 5, that would be good for me," Fey added that she was totally resistant in acknowledging her uncanny physical resemblance to Palin until her young daughter turned on the TV and teased ‘that's mummy.’

No comments: