Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Friday, March 14, 2008

McCain...there you go again...

I wanted to add this for today as I was a bit blown by this one. It seems that McCain is right on the heels of Bush in the creation of fear for our society by stating that if he loses the election it will be because of influence from Al-Qaida. This Al guy really gets around and has a lot of power if this is the reason for McCain losing. Of course it couldn't be because he is not right for the job. No not that...

Don't get me wrong, there are things I like about John McCain, although at this time they escape me, but I have sided with him over the years. Once... By his adding that through the intercepts of intelligence he worries is another attempt at the Republican party to keep the fear based mentality alive. They are trying to keep people and their attention on the democrats decisions to change the surveillance laws as being wrong since Bush wishes to veto this action. I think it's time that the GOP come up with some new material. This is really getting old and tired. Oh, wait, this means that John McCain is the perfect spokesman...

No comments: