Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Opening Pandora's Box...

I cannot give enough Kudos to the website PANDORA. I've talked about this site before...

This is a music website that will play the music you want to listen to within minutes of your signing in. It will remember the kinds of music and artists you like to listen to. You can choose to create your own kinds of playing styles and listening stations in order to have the music you want at the click of a button.

And so much more...

Open your own Pandora's box!




This, the 224th entry in bloggoland! Thanks for reading and coming back. I always enjoy the comments, emails and the banter!!


(c)Copyright 2008 Doug Boggs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI I just caught up on your blog, Robin Williams is brilliant as usual, the Mark Fiore video also, and the global warming video is scary, good work, hope this comment posts...ya nevah know, I seem to be on your 'hit list' or is it shit list? hahaha...