Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grateful for...

I have been getting caught up in all of the happenings of the country, the economy, and the job market and such, and found that, especially during this holiday period, it has made it very difficult to find the room to be grateful. I've decided to change that and turn the page as we enter this new year.

Living in America, I am very grateful for being here. We have made moves forward as a country by the recent elections that show me that we have decided to make things different. To make things better. To learn from the past.

I am grateful that I live in an area of the country that allows me to think and act freely as to my conscience. And to let my voice be heard within a community that is progressive and accepts it and listens.

I am grateful for the various projects that I do so that I am able to do to provide for my family.

I am grateful for my beautiful home that protects me and my family.

I am grateful for my wife. She keeps me going. We listen, we talk, we discover, we learn together.

I am grateful for my dog. She is there with a smile every time I enter the house. She does not care about anything but love. She is a little Buddha.

I am grateful for family. We are there when we need each other. In times like these to help each other get through.

I am grateful for my friends. We all have things going on, but the friends that take time for each other, and help each other during crisis, that are there in the good times and the bad times are so appreciated.

I am grateful for my health.

I am grateful for the healthy, organic food we put on our table.







This, the 216th entry in bloggoland! Thanks for reading and coming back. I always enjoy the comments, emails and the banter!!


(c)Copyright 2008 Doug Boggs

No comments: