Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine Poem

Something I penned for a card I made for my Valentine this year.


Can We Dance

Visions enter my thoughts at random
the stillness fades with a wild abandon
you sense my touch as you touch my senses
without a word begins the caress

The heat of your breath brings a rise
to a moment that will go by
and become a treasure of thought
and a trove of feeling
as you leave my heart reeling

Can we dance in the moonlight
Can we dance to the dawn
with the music of our feelings
to carry the night on
through seconds of yearning
through minutes and moments
through hours of loving
through years of holding

The life and love of you

(c)copyright 2009 Doug Boggs







This, the 255th entry in bloggoland! Thanks for reading and coming back. I always enjoy the comments, emails and the banter!!


(c)Copyright 2009 Doug Boggs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a beautiful poem it is! Thank you for making me your special Valentine. I love you...