Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Great Minds Think Wried!

Only great minds can read this.
I received this from a good friend fo mine who from tmie to time sends me smoe geart mtareail.



This is weird, but interesting! fi yuo cna raed this, yuo have a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this forwrad it




This, the 274th entry in bloggoland! Thanks for reading and coming back. I always enjoy the comments, emails and the banter!!


(c)Copyright 2009 Doug Boggs

1 comment:

Zen Lill said...

ehy oudg I nac vnee eadr wiohtu ttersl inbeg het ightr rdero hee hee