Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

There comes a time...

I was doing a bit of reflection today…a bit of my day in the life…

I watched the principles of ammonia and heat working in tandem to create beauty through color, and I watched two long legged centipede types battle for survival, in our garden, using our artichoke plant as a platform, as I watered during record high temps. I thought of how our dog, Lucy, is able to speak to Michelle and myself in ways most humans would not understand, yet, for those of us that pay attention to the moments of our pets, we do. I reflected on how the survival of particles or atoms at record low temperatures struggled for life while scientists, through Kelvin, Dewar, Thompson, Einstein, and on tried to find the roots of absolute zero, I pondered the principles of heat, time, and grapes while I enjoyed some wine (with a flying saucer on the label)…I thought of how insignificant our lives can be to the broad universal picture.

Why is it that we have different human beings, running their lives as they see fit for themselves and their families, and they feel (we hope) for the betterment of our society, being labeled and ostraciszed due to their race, age or sex. There will come a day in which the human race will find a means of coming together for survival. It will reach a point to which survival will become a pivotal point in the stability and longevity of our capacity to maintain ourselves as a species. No race, no sex, no age will be a factor in this equation. Am I right Gleia?

There comes a time:

Oh, this old world
keeps spinning round
It’s a wonder tall trees
ain’t layin’ down
There comes a time.

Perhaps people need to reach a point of no return in order to find answers. Perhaps through the principles of choas or quantum theory will we find the answers to the questions that keep us as a species apart from eachother in order to come as one and move forward together in harmony. The basis of chaos in order to reach absolute harmony…

There is no reason for the chaotic answers we seek in todays blog excepting uneducated reactions as a society to answers as a societal consciousness that we seek. What I mean by this is that, by society as a whole, whether we be male/female, black/white/red/yellow, aged or newborn we are all the same excepting our evolution of the ego. As a societal ego we simply need to find a harmonic approach in order to create a more perfect union. Without the ego, without the greed, without the past (luggage) will we find a place to which any human, any race, any sex, or age, or any entity of life will we be able to find a means to resonate with all of the other beings on this planet in order to create a habitable place in which we can all survive in harmony.

Can it exist? Does it exist…oh, yes, Sweteno (see Sweteno ) and more...We have a precident.

We find something to strive for…something attainable…

“tomorrow is another day…”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog! I see your point of view. It is very interesting to read your thoughts. Really interesting.