Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Butterfly Effect

The Universe and Mind meld through lucid purity.
The ground swirled like that of an Edvard Munch painting.
Pondering the circle of life while watering the yellow squash,
I watched the butterfly dance in the mist.

The Quail cooed in the orange glow of the lingering sunset over the bamboo
softly blowing in the wind painting a small rainbow that danced in the garden.
Grounded in the unity as my feet lose touch with the grass,
I enjoy the moment of oneness without purpose, accepting the sign.

Sensation of clarity if only for a moment
albeit a moment is but a part of time to which
is now, then, and the morrow's morrows.










This, the 276th entry in bloggoland! Thanks for reading and coming back. I always enjoy the comments, emails and the banter!!


(c)Copyright 2009 Doug Boggs

No comments: