Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Ponzi to beat all Ponzi schemes

I was listening to Jim Lehrer yesterday of his interview with Secretary of the Treasury, Henry Paulson. This discussion brings to mind a previous article I had penned back in June of this year.

I talked of our founding fathers and their declaration that "they hold these truths to be self evident" and the juxtaposition of that phrase with today's wiki-society of truth by proxy. Now, it seems, that if you can get enough people to believe the shit that spews out of your mouth then it becomes truth. As I said in the article, which you can find through the link above, Ayn Rand, the author of The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, believed that truth exists independently of the minds and opinions of people. That there was an underlying universal self evident truth that existed beyond the scope of society and its collective manipulations that can cloud the value of universal truth.

Through the interview on the PBS News Hour with Jim Lehrer, yesterday, it shows clearly that the current administration still believes in the mob mentality or the control of and manipulation of the lemming minds of America. It is self evident that they maintain their belief that our society holds a truth by proxy. That has been their public relations platform to create and get away with their abuse of power and how they created a dictatorship type of Presidency under everyone's nose without hesitation.

Well, as I stated a few days ago, "There you go again." I don't understand why I feel it is amazing that they attempt to get away with this type of behavior when it works for them every time. We are allowing these fraudulent statements to carry on and their embezzlement of American tax dollars. This money is all of our future earnings being thrown to the elite. That governmental distribution of funds or the great social experiment. We used to call it the great Democratic Experiment. The recipients of all of this social distribution of tax dollars to the current tune of $270 Billion have gone solely to the elite and corporations, to which Paulson and Bush belong to, or have their hands deep into the till, and they are orchestrating the distribution of funds without means of oversight whatsoever. The incestuous means of staffing the TARP committee is simply Paulson making sure his previous business cohorts are still in and part of this ponzi scheme to which they are orchestrating.

Although, I was driving during a lot of this interview, if I were to have closed my eyes I could have switched Paulson out for Palin and we would have heard the same type of rhetoric and catch phrase lines that they calculatingly put into the ears of society. The repetition of phrases. The nonchalance of the gravity of destruction to which Paulson will sit and overview, for the American people, but of course without much, if any personal repercussions.

I wish to include the entire interview in print, but it is long so I will leave you with a link that you can directly go to and read. Or I am including a link here to on a streaming video that you can watch the interview. I feel that this is such an exemplary means of proof to the theories laid out in the "Mobs, Messiah's, and Markets" book I keep touting in this blog. I will also leave a link for you that if you wish to simply listen while you blog as you can hear the streaming download as well.


(c)Copyright 2008 Doug Boggs

1 comment:

Jason said...

Once again Congress has failed to use its congressional oversight to protect the American people.

"Fool me once
Shame on you
Fool me twice
Shame on me."
--Chinese Proverb

http://nomedals.blogspot.com