Make Your Order From My Top Reading Picks

Sunday, June 8, 2008

On a lighter note...

My wife and I had some friends over for wine, cheese and endless discussions on various topics the other night. I got a very interesting tip from my friend Aaron. He mentioned about a music website that he was into lately. The topic came up as we were listening to some various tunes being pumped over our house sound system. I have since joined the site and set things up. It was amazingly user friendly and easy to get things going. I mean it took only a minute...

Did I mention that it was FREE!!

Go and join immediately as it is an amazing!!

Pandora Music - The Music Genome Project!


Thanks Aaron!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you and your friend! I love this, listening to tunes I picked right now, love it. - ZL